Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Move

Finally we are settled in Texas. The last few weeks have been filled with trips, packing, yard sales, goodbyes and new beginnings. I can't believe there isn't something to do. The last month has been a whirlwind that wouldn't have happened if it weren't for some great friends. Here is a preview of the new house!
Kitchen

 Dining room (Alonna's playroom :)

Living room
 Future guest room
Compost heap (Ben built it for me )
 Master  bedroom
 Master bath
Outside

Alonna was sleeping so pic of her room is still to come.

4 comments:

  1. When you said "soon to be guest room"- did you mean Jeane and Ayesha's room??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking she meant Aunt Jennea's room. ;) Deb, the house is beautiful. Very excited to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful house!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has Alonna woken up yet??? I want to see her room so I can start thinking up a great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete