Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sorry! We don't take glass

Ben and I forgot to put the recycle out last week so we had a lot that needed to go out. After they came, I noticed a mess in the front yard. Alonna and I went out to investigate and this is what we found...
I am guess that the city of Longview doesn't recycle glass. Instead of leaving a note or knocking on the door, the recycling crew thought it would be best to throw all the glass onto the lawn and hope that we would get the picture. The great part about this is that it was the first recycle day after my birthday celebration so now we are the neighborhood drunks( great way to get in with the neighbors). It reminds me of 16 Candles where Long Duck Dong was laying drunk in the front yard. Oh well, at least it shows we know how to have a good time. Thank you Mr. Recycle Man.

1 comment:

  1. You boozehounds! The recycling man laughs at you! I love 16 Candles. Can we watch it when J and I come visit? Also, I hope you re-stock the booze because I will be a-drinkin!

    ReplyDelete